Precise Systems is a professional services company currently working for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. Our core competencies include systems engineering, program and project management, logistics, information technology and cybersecurity, and software development services. We were founded in 1990, and since our establishment, we have been providing cutting edge solutions and support to our warfighters. We understand and provide expert consultation on network and weapons systems acquisition programs, maintenance/modernization programs, and sustainment programs.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to a U.S. Navy program office as a Business Financial Management Analyst and Task Lead - and they will act as a senior budget Subject Matter Expert by advising the Navy BFM and MPM/DMPM on financial matters.
- Attend program reviews, financial reviews and applicable meetings where budget/financial expertise is required and submit trip reports following applicable meetings.
- Assist in researching and preparing responses to financial drills to NAVSEA Comptroller, Resource Sponsors, Financial Management and Budget (FMB) and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- Draft spreadsheets, reports, and conduct analysis for short and long-range budget requirements, including spend plan management and funds control tracking.
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial execution status reports, depicting a “total program picture” of the financial health of the program office and provide timely and effective support for major reviews including Mid-Year Review.
- Collect, analyze and recommend prioritization of unfunded requirements
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 15+ years of experience providing BFM support to DOD clients.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must possess an active DOD Secret security clearance.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to perform frequent internal and external customer interface including regularly scheduled and ad hoc meetings.
- Ability to be able to travel reasonable distances (up to ½ mile one way) to meet with customers or other company personnel in the execution of job functions.
- Ability to be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds in a backpack or messenger bag in order to carry a lap top, notebooks, papers, binders and other tools and equipment required in the execution of job functions.
Precise Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Precise Systems, Inc. participates in E-Verify.