• Training, lesson plans, and curriculum are ALL provided.
• Available Working hours: 4:00pm~9:00pm Mon~Fri; 9:00am~8:00pm Sat~Sun (Beijing Time).
• Able to teach at least 12 hours per week. Able to teach at least 4 days per week.
• Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
• Students: kids and teenagers
Requirements: Essential qualifications
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Clear speech without strong accent
• Basic preforming skills
• Laptop or desktop PC with good internet connection
• Headset and webcam
Preferred but not essential Qualifications
• High level of English proficiency
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre / Performance or at least one year working experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provided.
• Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred. Benefits: • Compensation: $8~$14 per session (25/35/50min per session) + monthly bonus if the teaching hours added up to a certain amount
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided Skills: Acting, Children's Theater, Drama, Theatre