Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
The Therapist provides therapeutic services and intervention to the targeted population.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions to clients as decided by the treatment plan and document the sessions
- Develop psychotherapy plans with goals and objectives
- Serve as a member of the treatment team
- Provide consultative Services to team members, when appropriate
- Complete and all required documentation in a timely fashion as required by licensing standards
- Serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and the biological families of our clients and when appropriate provide family counseling sessions to the biological family and clients
- When necessary serve as a liaison between the Braley & Thompson Program and other community based treatment professionals
- Abide by company policy when receiving a subpoena for records and/or court appearances
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- Other job-related duties as assigned
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of culture and its function in human behavior and society.
- Deliver services that are sensitive to client’s cultures.
- Foster mutually respectful partnerships with persons served and their families in which they are helped to gain the skills and confidence to address any issues and problems they face.
- Effectively and efficiently partner with other team members.
- Possess a conviction about the capacity of people to grow and change.
- Set limits and maintain the helping role and to intervene appropriately to meet the needs of the person(s) served or other family.
- A Master’s degree in a Human Services field.
- 1 year experience in child welfare services.
- A valid professional license in their field.
StepStone Family and Youth Services provides the full spectrum of support to children in need of alternative, safer and more positive living environments with residential and family services. StepStone connects children and youth who need homes with foster families, as well as foster care training, respite care and support services. For young adults transitioning from foster care to independent living, StepStone provides personalized guidance and training on basic life skills, including money management, life skills and education. For more information visit www.stepstoneyouth.com.
Very flexible scheduling!
The Therapist will collaborate with the clinical team to devlop a comprehensive psychotherapy plan.
Accepting candidates with the following licenses: LPCA, LPCC, LCSW, and CSW.
We offer paid CEUs and supervision!