Liberty Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing -
The Activity Assist works with the Activity Director to provide group an individual activies for the residents. Duties will involve personal contact with a varing residents populaton and a varied work schedule that will onclude weekends and holidays. This is a union position.
- Assist with actvivities by the Activity Director and in accordance with each redients plan of care.
- Set upareas as needed for the type of activity planned.
- Assist residents who desire to participate to group.
- Encourage and praise residents response throughout activity.
- Assist residents back to living areas at the conclusion of the activity.
- Notify Director of residents behaviors during programs.
- Interact appropriately and effectively in one to one ( or group) activities according to the residents strenths and limitations.
- Be aware of residents individual cognitive emotional and psychosocial impairments.