Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more. Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage. We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States; and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily functions of the employees in the receiving department
- Conduct daily inspections; ensure area is in compliance with RCRA Part B Permit; and assign daily tasks;
- Supervise the inventory, sampling and labeling of drums received and the movement of drums in the warehouse
- Ensure sorted containers are transferred to appropriate areas of the facility; materials are sampled, processed, transferred or stored within the parameters of the facility’s operational and regulatory requirements; and that the area equipment is maintained and repaired.
- A high school diploma or equivalent certificate is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Science i.e., Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science, is desirable.
- The selected candidate will have one year of hazardous waste industry experience.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- The selected candidate will work independently with little to minimal supervision, and will frequently be required to multi-task.
- The ability to drive a fork lift is required.
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR