One Stop Staffing Solutions, we are staffing and recruitment agency which specialize in matching healthcare professionals with short term/long term/ and permanent placement careers. We are searching for a few experienced nurses' which have experience working in School nurses with our private charter school clients.
Job Summary contract for school year through May 2021
Schedule 4 days a week Mon, Ties, Thurs, Fri 32.5 hrs a week
The LPN position will entail working in a School setting with children.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide healthcare to students and staff
- Perform health screenings
- Coordinate referrals to private healthcare providers
- Serve as liaisons between school personnel, family, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment
Developing plans for student care based on assessment, interventions, and identification of outcomes, and the evaluation of care
- Serving as consultants with other school professionals, such as food service personnel, physical education teachers, coaches, and counselors
- Providing health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
- Monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment as to prevent injury and ensure safety
- Overseeing infection control measures
- Actively participating in school safety plans that address school violence, bullying, and emergencies that may occur at school
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures, and the development of healthcare plans
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
- Making decisions related to the delegation of healthcare tasks as directed by state laws and professional practice guidance
- Providing health advice to school educational teams, such as the Committee on Special Education and the Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) team
- Assisting families with locating outside care and obtaining health insurance
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Ohio LPN license
- Graduate of a Practical Nursing program and passed NCLEX in state of licensure.
- 12 months school nurse or working in education with children
- BCI/FBI criminal background check
Benefits and Perks
- Be enter for monthly drawing (no call outs & no tardiness) Gift Card or Movie Pass
- Professional development opportunities and
One Stop Staffing Solutions works with Education institution facilities nationwide. They are committed to safe, high-quality care and a personal growth opportunities for all affiliate employees.
Powered by JazzHR