Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
move your career to the next level at waste management!
The Opportunity: Do you feel like your career isn’t moving in the right direction? Do you want to work for a company that promotes and helps you develop your career? Are you looking for an outstanding benefits package? Join the Waste Management team to take your career to the next level. As a Small Equipment Operator (SEO), you’ll operate one or two autoclave units treating medical waste. Waste Management recognizes employees for hard work through competitive pay, great benefits, rewards and opportunities for growth.
The Location: Reno, NV
Some Basic Requirements:
Six (6) months of previous work experience
Must be current on all immunizations, have the first of the HEP series prior to starting (and complete the remainder as required.)
I. Job Summary
Operates one or two autoclave units treating medical waste.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
· Sorts and grades material.
· Fills and operates two autoclaves.
· Records materials or items received or distributed and mark materials with identifying information.
· Maintains inventory records.
· Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
· Insures material is being fed properly into autoclave.
· Coordinates flow of material.
· Monitors and documents downtime.
· Insures safety around working areas.
· Performs routine daily inspection on equipment
· Keeps surrounding work areas clean.
· Loads or unloads materials into or out of trailers trucks
· Dumps containers, bins, and gaylords of materials.
· Completes necessary load and unload tally sheets.
· Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.· Must be current on all immunizations, have the first of the HEP series prior to starting (and complete the remainder as required.)
A. Education and Experience
Education: None required.
Experience: None Required
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding
environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of the job.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Chartwell Staffing Solutions
Sparks, NV, 89434
more details »