Kelly Services is hiring for machine operators with a Fortune 500 scientific manufacturing company in South Petaluma, CA 94954
Day Shift: $20/hr
Swing Shift: $22/hr
Grave Shift: $23/hr
* Perform visual inspections at the machine. Make decisions for acceptable and defective product.
* Simple operation of molding/robotic machine. Start and/or stop for inspecting and taking samples.
* Maintain a working knowledge of the operating system of the molding machine.
* Perform packaging, labeling and assembly for finished goods.
* Maintain all supplies needed in cell.
* Perform dimensional testing for filters.
* Communicate with necessary departments to ensure production activities and issues are addressed.
* Maintain files, records and other documents pertaining to the Tip Cell Records.
* Maintain sample retains.
* Ensure all daily documentation is completed properly.
* Report equipment problems to the appropriate department.
* HS diploma or equivalent
* Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience related to product inspection or preferably in a manufacturing or a quality environment.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Experience with manufacturing environment, equipment and safety procedures.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
* Exposure to a variety of career opportunities because of our expansive network of client companies
* Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
* Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
* Weekly pay and service bonus plans
* Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
* If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
*Please note - this position is being recruited not by your local branch office.*
*Apply now to this posting for immediate consideration!*
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At *Kelly*, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.](https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) #KellyGTS ]]