If you're looking for an Administrative Assistant position that involves a lot of mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, this could be the job for you! OfficeTeam is hiring an Administrative Assistant, so if you're results-oriented and want to perform various administrative and office support duties, you should consider this opening. Anyone who is deeply passionate about growing their Administrative Assistant career will be excited about this position. If you're looking for a job in the Farmington Hills, Michigan area, consider this short-term temporary-to-full-time Administrative Assistant position.
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Field telephone calls
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Assist other employees with diverse projects
- Adeptness in Family Office
- Administrative Tasks experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Background working with Microsoft Excel
- General familiarity with Microsoft Exchange
- Administrative Assistance experience
- Microsoft Word experience highly preferred
- Corporate Office experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft
- Strong familiarity with Administrative Policy
- Expertise in Administrative Office
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Strong communication and social skills
- 1+ year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.25 - $16.50 / Hourly
Location: FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Date Posted: October 7, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02210-0011460955
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative