The Touro College DPT program Manhattan campus invites applications for an adjunct faculty position with expertise in Neurologic Physical Therapy. ABPTS certification as a Neurologic Clinical Specialist is preferred.
Applications are now being accepted with an anticipated start date of January 3, 2021.
- Design a class schedule, lectures, activities, assignments and relevant grading rubrics that meet the course objectives and syllabus requirements. (Please note that all assignments and practical examinations must have grading rubrics.)
- Create examinations to evaluate student knowledge. ALL examinations must have approval by the Director prior to administering said examination.
- Prepare current and evidenced based teaching materials for course. Examinations must be updated to reflect current semester / course.
- Evaluate students and provide appropriate feedback to students.
- Be available via email and by appointment, to meet with students
- Maintain currency and proficiency in instructional methods relevant to their teaching areas (e.g. technological integration, active learning strategies, adult learning concepts).