Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
Job Responsibilities for Automotive Maintenance Technician / General Service
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
- Road test vehicles
- Reading and writing
- Ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Experience in automotive service industry preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.