The Outreach Manager is responsible for marketing Cenikor’s continuum of care to constituents such as the criminal justice system, healthcare systems, EAPs, unions, companies, clinics, other substance abuse treatment facilities, community organization, learning centers, insurance referral sources and other referral sources.
Shift: Monday through Friday 8a-5p
- Cultivate positive relationships with new and existing contacts through scheduled meetings and events, including surveys and luncheons.
- Collaborate with the Senior Director to research new referral sources, conferences or events to participate in and raise awareness of Cenikor in the community.
- Conduct presentations with judges, attorneys, probation and parole departments, the Department of Human Services, hospitals, and other drug treatment facilities, to drive client referrals to Cenikor’s continuum of care.
- Complete preliminary screenings and interviews of potential clients involved in the justice system.
- Provide testimony when necessary in court proceedings as to Cenikor’s programs and services.
- Day and/or overnight travel throughout geographic region to market all Cenikor programs, including DSHS and insurance funded programs.
- Provide clients with referrals to appropriate agencies as needed.
- Act as a community resource to referral partners.
- Represent Cenikor in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Work closely with the Senior Director to uphold the core principles of Cenikor’s culture and contribute to a positive working environment for all team members.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and Foundation matters and refer questionable issues to your supervisor.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of drug and alcohol treatment.
- Familiarity with the criminal justice system.
- Ability to market all Cenikor services throughout region.
- Skilled customer service representative and adept at public speaking.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Competent to interact effectively with various types of people.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required, including specific MS Outlook calendar experience.
- Capable to utilize application software (i.e. SalesForce) for referral contact management.
- Ability to present a professional, positive image that reflects well on Cenikor.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture with all team members:
- Convey mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor degree in Social Services, Business or other closely related field preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in outreach or a related field preferred.
- Licensure Required:
- Counselor-In-Training (CIT) preferred.
- Valid Drivers License
- Must have the ability to receive clearance to enter local jails and law enforcement facilities.
Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR