- The Fiserv Credit Risk Organization is responsible for managing the risk throughout the lifecycle of the firm's products and services. This is an exciting and fast paced organization where your contributions as a Senior Credit Risk Manager can significantly impact Fiserv's bottom line.
- Individual contributor will manage a portfolio of high risk merchant accounts in the airline, cruise line and travel sectors.
- Individual contributor will also manage a portfolio of problematic and complex merchant accounts in the corporate and middle market segment that pose the greatest probability of loss for Fiserv.
- Prepare monthly reporting for senior leaders with focus on key trends including liquidity, cash burn and changing risk values.
- Determine appropriate risk mitigation strategies for problematic accounts - collateral actions, exit strategies, contract restructurings, etc.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive actions forward in a timely fashion to ultimately prevent/mitigate credit losses to the business.
- Keep current on industry trends in the high risk and high loss segments, including airline, cruise line, travel, furniture, membership spaces. Also changes in the bankruptcy code.
- This position has high visibility with the Chief Credit Officer and the overall Credit Committee at Fiserv.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
- 5+ years of proven credit risk experience in middle market or corporate bank lending, merchant acquiring risk focused on enterprise clients and/or large scale asset based lending.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative discipline.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to dive into details as a solo contributor or as a part of a team and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Must be an organized, intuitive and an analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed credit and data analysis in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills a must including a strong ability to explain and/or present analysis to senior management, bank partners, external stakeholders, legal and ultimately our merchants.
- Strong business judgement with demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong team work skills.
- Must be timely with tasks and proactive by seeking out solutions and problem resolution.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and comfortable learning and aid in developing new internal systems.
- Good working knowledge of US bankruptcy code and airline and cruise line sectors.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.