Home Health Aide
Work Location & City
Relative Care is seeking compassionate and dependable caregivers to provide loving care in homes located throughout Chester, Berks, Lancaster & Delaware counties.
Relative Care is located at 36 W Lancaster Ave Downingtown PA 19335 US
Relative Care has developed a unique culture that supports its mission of helping people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity despite illness or disability. CNAs/HHAs- Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and excellence, and be treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve! Our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. At Relative Care, CNA’s and HHA’s can enjoy flexible scheduling while providing compassionate care.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Home Health Aid in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- This position requires the Occupational Therapist to work in a variety of environments (housing styles, cleaning and maintenance, heating and cooling) during visits to patients in their place of residence.
- Visual/hearing ability must be sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
- The therapist must have ability sufficient to ambulate throughout a patient’s home, navigating stairs and other physical barriers typical to private residences.
- The therapist must be able to operate a motor vehicle and travel to and visit in patient’s homes in varying weather and road conditions.
- Must be able to deal effectively with stress.
Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
Powered by JazzHR