Trying to find a career with a company that shares your values and allows you to create something of your own is difficult…except at American National! Our primary focus is setting you up for long term success by providing training, mentorship and continued support to start your business the day your doors open.
Are you a goal-oriented leader? Do you look for ways to build relationships in new and unique ways? Do you have a proven track record of successfully owning or running a business? Are you an innovative leader that recruits and builds extraordinary teams?
If you define success by developing and growing a team, truly making a difference in the lives of people in your business, and by offering with unique product solutions, then American National has the opportunity you are looking for. Our Agency Development Leader is an essential component in the continued success of our team. This is more than just a role at a company that anyone can fill; this is your business with the support of a trusted company behind you. American National has spent more than a century building our business and now our focus is building yours.
What You’ll Do:
● Create your business!
● Think outside the box to recruit the best talent
● Lead, train, and coach your team of agents, enabling them to exceed goals
● Proactively identify opportunities your team members can take to improve their businesses
● Demonstrate a “never quit” attitude and instill tenacity and resilience within your team
● Analyze agency performance data to suggest scalable improvements to core sales processes and sales training
● Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented agency culture
● Build a successful and ethical business
● At least 5 years of experience managing a team and/or business
● Highly motivated to succeed and elevate others
● Demonstrates a track record of overachievement against individual and team quotas
● Excellent client relationship building skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● You are results driven and love a challenge
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate behavior change
● Adaptable to changing processes when it’s right for your agency, your organization, and the clients you serve
● Stable business ownership in a secure industry
● Exclusive agent model
● Competitive compensation structure
● Continuing education opportunities
● Industry events and organizations
● Leadership development program
About American National:
American National has spent more than a century in establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier financial services companies offering personal lines, commercial lines and agricultural insurance products as well as a suite of life and financial services products.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible team who thrive on building relationships in our company, with our clients, and through our communities. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
At American National, we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. American National does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law
All award and bonus programs are subject to participation eligibility requirements, the full conditions of which are available upon request. This is not a contract or offer of contract and contains a general description of various programs which may be offered through American National. Each program is subject to the terms and conditions of that respective program. American National reserves the right to discontinue, replace or modify these programs at any time. Agency Interns receive paid training through KellyOCG®, a third-party company, unaffiliated with American National. Completion of the Agency Internship does not guarantee an offer to become a contracted agent. American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas is licensed to conduct business in all states except New York. Business is conducted in New York by American National Life Insurance Company of New York a subsidiary of American National Insurance Company. Property and casualty insurance may be underwritten by American National Property And Casualty Company and subsidiaries, Springfield, Missouri, or Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, and United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York. All variable products involve investment risk, are subject to market fluctuations and the possible loss of principal. Variable products are distributed through ANICO Financial Services, Inc. (ANFS) located at One Moody Plaza, Galveston, Texas 77550 and sold through unaffiliated broker-dealers. ANFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of American National Insurance Company. Variable products are offered by prospectus only. Products and services referenced in this website are provided through multiple companies. Each company has financial responsibility only for its own products and services, and is not responsible for the products and services provided by the other companies. Not all products and services are available in all states..
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: