Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
You will play a central role in formulating telemarketing and support strategy for key product and campaign launches. You have experience managing outsourced vendors as well as internal phone agents. You should be well versed in targeting strategy, A/B testing strategy, project management, training asset development, and use of incentives.
You will also be able to support other channels as needed (digital, mail, etc.) to roll out new marketing initiatives and lead results analysis for all channels to optimize plans and performance.
- Drive programs that deliver acquisition results in PayPal's telemarketing channels, including new and ongoing training, incentives, list management/prioritization, escalations, validation, and reporting.
- Stand up new telemarketing teams within PayPal and external vendors, which will include technology integration, routing, list feeds, customer segmentation, new & ongoing training, incentives, escalations, validation, and reporting.
- Create, launch, and manage programs to sell PayPal Working Capital during inbound service calls.
- Develop programs and campaigns with partner channels and key Large Enterprise customers to market/sell PayPal Working Capital within telemarketing channels.
- Work with modelers and analytics to create targeting strategies that maximize ROI.
- Plan and oversee budget for plans.
- Minimum 5 years of channel marketing, product marketing with a telemarketing focus and/or experience in managing inside sales/phone operations-financial services experience preferred.
- BA/BS with strong analytical background - MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven track record of defining, executing & measuring marketing strategies & tactics in digital & direct response channels.
- Demonstrated ability to define strategies based on business goals & customer insights, and translate them into actionable tests & implementation plans
- The ideal candidate will be motivated, dynamic, creative, results-oriented, and possess the ability to establish strong relationships among internal and external partners
- Outstanding verbal & written communicator
- A data-based approach to strategy creation & prior experience developing targeted & segmented plans.
- Strong interpersonal & influencing skills to drive business priorities within the larger organization as well as to work with cross-functional partners to win as one team.
- Love what you do!
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.