How would you like to earn $13 per hour for Merchandising work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Merchandising Jobs with a local retailer located in
OLD FORGE, PA!
For 1st Shift, temporary Help for 1 week, must be flexible for scheduling to work 10 to 13 hour shifts Sunday thru Friday (or until done). Shift starts as early as 7:00 AM and working till done.
Responsibilities for the Merchandising Job include, but not limited to:
- Assists in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays; performing and updating fixture signage; and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled.
- Assists in unloading of merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transports merchandise from stockroom to sales floor.
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store diagram.
- Filling and facing any new store products in their appropriate locations.
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines.
- Remains constantly aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned in order to maintain an effective store operation.
Flexibility is required to work any days Sunday through Friday, with a 1-hour unpaid lunch. Be flexible to work until done.
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Monday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tue, Wed, Thu 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday only if needed
This is a temporary assignment assisting to re-arrange departments.
The shift is projected to be full time 40 hours per week, plus overtime as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
- Positive work ethic and drive to complete tasks in accordance with proper timelines
- Retail or merchandising experience is helpful but not required
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job which include standing, reaching, bending, crouching and lifting up to 40 pounds.
DISCLAIMER This position is being recruited by our Adecco Regional Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled