- Participate in all aspects of software development by contributing to the design, architecture, development, documentation, and testing of our system.
- Develop code for internal systems as well as our customer-facing websites.
- Contribute to new system development, while also participating in the maintenance and conversion of our existing codebases.
- Collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
Necessary Requirements, Skills, and Qualifications
- Experience building database-driven PHP applications is a must.
- ***Must be on site for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Powered by JazzHR