SRL Total Source, LLC is a veteran owned and operated Government Contractor headquartered in Waldorf, MD. We specialize in offering IT, Medical, and Janitorial support services to multiple government agencies such as TSA, GSA, DOD, and MDANG. Currently, we are in search of a full-time Project Manager in Waldorf, MD to join our team. This position is eligible for a competitive benefits package and excellent compensation. To learn more about the opportunity, please read below!
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Contract Management - Maintain contact and positive communications with Contract Supervisor and Customer Representatives, as required, to ensure the work is being performed per contract specifications and to keep them informed of any special problems or schedule changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-2 years experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
SRL is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy that we will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR