Digital Communications Product Manager
Chase is seeking a talented product manager to join our Digital Communications Platform team. This role will support the development and planning required to support and sustain the Chase Digital Communications product platform which enables lines of business across the firm to communicate servicing messages to their clients via email/text/push channels. You will be expected to collaborate with business product owners, control partners and design and development teams to develop a unified customer communications experience across all customer and product types. You will define and support the strategic vision and roll out of new digital communications product capabilities across the firm while becoming the transformation lead; driving the design and implementation of the future state of the digital communications product platform. You will drive the planning, sequencing and implementation of these initiatives towards an end-state transformation based on value, impact and time to market.
We’re looking for someone who can quickly learn our Digital Communications Platform, as well as, internalize the needs of our business partners, understand and track current market capabilities, and assist in shaping new digital communications solutions. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills. Candidates should also be detail oriented self-starters who can easily adapt to changes in business environment.
- Evaluate business requests through the lens of our customer-centered communications framework and influence stakeholders to find customer friendly. strategies that deliver business results.
- Identify opportunities to develop best-in-class capabilities based on customer needs and team expertise while leveraging the firm’s strengths and available resources.
- Determine the product delivery and horizontal roadmap that delivers incremental value across multiple releases; modification of roadmap based on changing market needs, customer behavior, risk and controls needs and opportunities.
- Provide leadership to influence and matrixed core team members, incorporating feedback from across all LOBs and functions.
- As an area product owner, partner with our tech teams within their sprint cycles to be sure all epics and stories are clearly defined with specific acceptance criteria and delivered on time. Help drive the completion of business epics and the removal of blockers.
- Implement agile principles to increase speed and frequency of product delivery by maintaining and communicating a prioritized and detailed product backlog.
- Grow into a subject matter expert on Digital Communications as well as your assigned technology product area.
- Provide program update efforts across a variety of forums.
- 5+ years of product or relationship management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement. Proven track record of delivery.
- Demonstrated experience creating and using strategy to solve complex problems.
- Structured thinker with proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders across cross functional teams and at all levels (business, technology, operations, executives, peer and staff).
- Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under pressure and adapt to unexpected circumstances. Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organization environments.
- Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team.
- Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market.
- Experience with Microsoft suite (PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint) JIRA, Confluence Tools.
- Consulting/Strategy and/or process improvement background.
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree is desirable.