Job Description Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives through care and compassion.The Radiology IS (Epic / PowerScribe / PACS) Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently, or with oversight, leads and coordinates medium and small projects for new system implementations or system upgrades – responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise of integrated radiology systems (including RIS, PACS, PowerScribe, VNA, and other imaging systems) to accomplish business objective.
- Training & support of Radiologists
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to PowerScribe, PACS, Epic Radiant, VNA and other related Radiology Systems.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of working in an Integrated Radiology Imaging Environment (RIS, PACS, VNA, PowerScribe)
- Demonstrated Project Leadership experience
- Critical Thinking Skills
Additional Experience Preferences:
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
- Epic Radiant build experience
- Epic Radiant Certification
- Experience training/supporting Radiologists
- Radiology Clinical background
- FUJI PACS experience
firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
Department Name IS Clinical Systems Employment Type Full-Time Work Days Days Primary Shift 1st Start: Work Hours 8:00 AM End: Work Hours 4:30 PM Areas of Interest Information Technology Job Requirements Educational Requirements Degree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired/
Bachelor'sPreferred Additional Requirements Or 3 years of experience. Experience Requirements Minimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired/
3 YearsWork RelatedRequiredandIT Project ManagementRequired State of Florida Licensure Requirements LicensesRequired/
Not Required Certifications/Registration Requirements Certificates/RegistrationsRequired/
Location Address 9299 College Pkwy Location City Fort Myers Location State FL Location Zip Code 33919 Location Country United States
- Location of Position: IS Information Systems