Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as an Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert professionals at the heart of a leading global investment bank. Senior bankers will get to know you - both as a person and as a valued member of a winning team. You will experience training, hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring and feedback, and numerous development opportunities. You will use your related experience to contribute to the firm's M&A execution and capital raising capabilities while helping build J.P. Morgan's franchise and reputation in the marketplace. You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and become a senior client executive who is capable of generating and executing your own transactions. Joining here means you’ll become part of our inclusive teams and culture, unified by the firm’s mission and commitment to success.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Prior work experience in an investment banking front office, or related, role
· Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
· Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented
· Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
· Adaptability, intellectual curiosity and ability to think outside the box
· Confidence to assume a high level of responsibility as a productive member of a team from day one
Investment Banking (GIB)
Within Investment Banking, the firm works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, to provide comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. In-depth, industry-specific expertise and regional market acumen enable our industry coverage teams to serve the evolving needs of clients around the world. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business objectives.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $420 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.