We are a group of hardworking, tech-savvy, service oriented, fast paced, and innovative employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our properties, clients, residents, and employees. If this is aligned with who you are, apply NOW.
The company: Roscoe Property Management is a forward thinking full-service property management company with the best leaders in the industry.
The position: We’re looking for a Leasing Associate.
Leasing Associates are responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments. Leasing Associates handle the signing of leases, and act as a landlord for property owners. The ideal candidate will have high energy, a burning desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and a commitment to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our residents and clients.
- Ensure the model apartments and target apartments are ready for show and maintaining work areas, common areas and office in a clean and orderly manner.
- Complete lease form or agreement and collect rental deposit
- Market the property effectively by answering questions, conducting tours, and promoting community amenities
- Have a thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies
- Keep updated informational material and distribute to local businesses, apartment locators, etc
- Regular “shopping” of competitive properties and remaining knowledgeable of market conditions
- Conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of Property Manager
- Maintain all resident and property files.
- Courteous and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Property leasing, sales and/or customer experience
- Ability to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Excellent follow up skills via email and phone
- Yardi experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
Why should you Apply?
- Reason 1- Top industry pay and benefits including 401K and generous paid time off
- Reason 2- Advancement opportunities with a fast-growing company
- Reason 3- Company Events and volunteer opportunities
- Reason 4- Work with a team of professionals
- Reason 5- A focus on training and industry education
Employment with Roscoe Property Management is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver’s license and drug screen.
Roscoe Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Leasing Agent, Leasing Consultant, Sales Consultant, Leasing Specialist, Sales Specialist, and/or Marketing Specialist.