Maintenance and RepairAugusta,
Position at Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Under direct supervision, performs basic mechanical or electrical repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment according to manufacturer's manuals.
- Performs entry level break-fix preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations repairing or replacing defective parts repairing machine tools.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Completes on the job training for career development.
- Updates records in CMMS.
- Provides inputs in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand walk use hands/fingers to handle, or feel reach with hands and arms climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical and fluid power systems.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.