Who we are:
Our DNA is rooted in automotive design, engineering and testing. We're driven by our dedication to providing the best service there is and by the pride that comes with having earned the trust of the premier names in the industry. We trace our heritage back over 70 years, from the automotive engineering centers in Detroit to the hot weather proving grounds in the Southwest and on to the high tech sophistication of the latest advanced driver-assistance systems being developed by automotive and technology companies worldwide.What we do:
Technical Professionals Group provides validation, durability, mileage accumulation and quality testing services for vehicle and mechanized equipment projects and programs in the engineering, R&D, quality control and quality assurance sectors of the automotive industry.What we are looking for:
What we offer you:
- Motivated, dependable and safe CDL Class A Truck Driver to test pre-production heavy duty trucks.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy the opportunity to experience new technology firsthand and give feedback to the development team.
- Test heavy duty trucks in a wide range of testing conditions including engine and transmission, durability, vehicle noise, vibration and brake testing.
- Full-time & Home Daily
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Vacation & Holidays
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- No loading or unloading
- No OTR driving
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A current DOT Medical Examiners Card
- A recent 10-year Motor Vehicle Record
- Current resume or complete 10-year employment history
- Must be willing to travel off-site.
- A valid driver's license with a Class 'A' commercial endorsement
- Hold endorsements in double/triples, passenger and tanker or be willing to acquire those endorsements if required by the Customer
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and possible overtime
- Must be able to safely maneuver and operate medium to heavyweight trucks
- Must have good vision, hearing and motor skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally
- Must demonstrate good team skills and the ability to work with and learn from others
- Safety Sensitive position requiring all persons assigned to activity be drug free and pass drug screen.