FT Front Office Assistant
· Provide administrative support & customer service in a busy office
· Join a growing company that is willing to provide industry training and room for advancement
· FT schedule with a full benefits package
Noaker’s Auto Body, a family owned and operated Collision Repair Shop, is looking for a Front Office Assistant to join our growing business. We started in 1999 with a one bay shop. Now we serve 50-60 customers per week and our sales have grown every year we are in business. We take pride in our work and care about our customers and our team. Our reputation for excellence in collision repair has provided steady growth to our company.
About our Front Office Assistant Position
· Answer the phones & direct calls
· Provide customer service by gathering information from new customers or answering questions for existing customers
· Carefully document all conversations and relay information to teammates
· Respond to emails from coworkers & customers
· Schedule vehicles for estimates & repair
· Organize keys from overnight vehicle drop offs
· Process paperwork for insurance
· Collect payments via cash, credit card & check
· Work consistent Mon-Fri schedule 8am-5pm with one hour for lunch
· On the job training is provided for individuals with skills in administrative support and customer service
Our Ideal Front Office Assistant…
· Experienced: Has prior experience in a fast-paced office or customer service role. We are willing to train on our industry specific processes, terminology & software.
· Customer Focused: Must be enthusiastic and be an active listener with genuine interest towards customer’s needs or concerns.
· Career Minded: If you are hoping to take on more responsibility and advance within a company, we are willing to invest in your personal and professional development.
· Computer Savvy: Must have strong typing skills, basic computer skills & familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. Ability and willingness to learn industry specific software.
· Accurate: Recording detailed notes, entering data correctly and relaying the necessary information to the right person is absolutely essential to success in this role.
· Warm: Customers calling in are typically dealing with a frustrating situation – their vehicle is damaged. You will need to demonstrate care, compassion and grace to help them understand the process and diffuse some of the stress they are experiencing. A tactful sense of humor is beneficial at appropriate times.
· Professional: We have a casual but professional office environment. We expect professionalism in appearance, speech, and writing.
· Team Player: We define teamwork as Working together for the benefit & development of ALL (This includes customers) while exhibiting courtesy, trust worthiness & cooperation
· Great communicator: Able to effectively communicate with customers, insurance companies, repair techs, estimators and other office staff. Must have legible handwriting.
What we Offer our Front Office Assistant
· $13-$17 p/h DOE
· Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· 401K with up to a 4% match
· Short and Long Term Disability options
· Opportunity for advancement
· A team that enjoys working and playing together – company outings, go karting, company picnics, etc.
· Monday-Friday schedule – NO weekend hours
If you are an administrative assistant or customer service representative, looking for a career that provides room to learn and grow, please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: