Navistar is currently seeking an Entry-level Engineer to take our business to the next level!
The trucking industry is going through a dynamic phase driven by rapid advancements in areas such as autonomy, connectivity, and the ever-increasing demand for electrification.
The Product Development Engineer position will support our Integrated Product Development organization (IPD). IPD is responsible for the design and development of the next generation of Navistar engines and vehicles, which include industry leading trucks and school buses
Responsibilities for positions in Validation and Systems engineering may include, but are not limited to:
- In-vehicle testing on three-mile oval track including durability events, skid pad, and grades on-and-off-road
- Structural and powertrain durability testing
- Creating Component and System Design Requirements Documents (DRD's)
- On-site and off-site vehicle testing and computerized data acquisition
- Support issue resolutions using rigorous problem-solving practices
- Design, develop and implement validation test on full vehicles, vehicle components and vehicle systems
- Participation in DFMEA development
- Completion of System level DVP&R
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology and will obtain degree prior to first day of employment
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Understanding and knowledge of International's Engineering and Design Standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in troubleshooting mechanical/electrical systems
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you'll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That's why we're driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It's Uptime at International
Visit us at www.Navistar.com (http://www.navistar.com/) to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.