Exciting Pharmacy Fill Tech Position Available for Motivated and Focused Individual
The Following Shifts are Available:
- Full-Time, 7PM-3:30AM, Tues-Sat
- Full-Time, 3PM-11:30PM
Grane Rx Pharmacy is currently hiring a full-time fulfillment technician to work 3rd shift in a Long Term care, closed-door setting. Pay is competitive with other entry-level pharmacy technician positions. The pharmacy fulfillment technician will perform pharmacy-related tasks in a fast-paced environment under the supervision of a pharmacist. The pharmacy fulfillment technician will provide pharmaceutical services to long term care residents in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety. And will be responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled without errors in a timely manner. This position will require exceptional problem-solving skills as well as the ability to think on your toes, prioritize work to deadlines, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Hardworking & Self-Motivated
- Patient & Customer Focused
- Positive Attitude
- Reliable & Flexible
- Medication Order fulfillment (i.e., various packaging, dispensing machine, labeling, shipping, etc.).
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist in prepackaging medication for dispensing.
- Assists the Pharmacist in final checking of filled prescriptions, which may include staging the medication for Pharmacist final review and/or packaging of medication after Pharmacist final review.
- Coordinating and staging items for delivery for an accurate and timely delivery to the customer.
- Works with Technician Supervisor in maintaining a clean, safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness
- Receives written prescription or refill requests. Ensures and verifies that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies, verifies quantities against invoices, checks for outdated medications in current inventory and informs supervisor of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations, according to written prescriptions.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
- Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- Delivering the WE CARE customer service promise
- Delivering our Brand Promise – Pharmacy Made Simple
- High school diploma /GED required.
- Prior experience in pharmacy, especially long term care, is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Exhibits professional demeanor and ability to guide or train.
- Exhibits strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibits excellent communication and teamwork skills, with a strong user support orientation.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.