Join a 2019 and 2020 Minneapolis-area Top 150 Workplace Award-winning in-home care company in making a difference to our clients and their families. Join us as a professional caregiver and work independently, providing one-on-one care and support services to clients in a home setting. Comfort Keepers is seeking reliable and compassionate caregivers who want to make difference in the lives of our clients. Our caregivers provide different levels of care that are appropriate for each client. We look for caregivers that are willing to perform all levels of care. We offer many different training opportunities to increase your skills and help you to grow in your career.
At Comfort Keepers®, we believe in thinking and acting differently when it comes to senior care. Comfort Keepers employs great professional caregivers to provide seniors with the best possible care, allowing them to age in place, at home, where things are familiar, feel safe, and comfortable. This also allows for a safer working environment with a reduced risk of exposure. We are all about the “match” between client and caregiver and strive to make great connections. Our caregivers have flexible but regular schedules and generally work near where they live. We want you to love your job!
Come join us and experience what a privilege it is to provide one-on-one care to seniors when they need us the most. Many families are opting to keep loved ones at home and your presence can make all the difference!
* Flexible, Consistent Schedules
* Weekend Pay Differential
* PTO (PT and FT)
* Client-Caregiver Matching to allow for the best possible experience
* Paid Orientation and On-Going Paid Training and Professional Development
* Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
* Holiday Pay (If working on a holiday it's double time)
* Provided PPE
* Aflac insurance (Full-time & Part-time)
* Mileage Reimbursement
* A Warm, Friendly Culture That Will Welcome and Supports YOU!
* Work close to home
Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum of high school education or G.E.D.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
* Must have reliable transportation
* Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for background screening and reference checks and pass a TB test
* Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of any stated mandated training
* Previous work experience in home health or assisted living facility a plus
* CNA, PCA, or HHA certification a bonus
* 2+ years of experience
* Ability to deliver care with empathy, compassion, and kindness
* Respectful, polite, reliable, and punctual
* Excellent listening and communication skills
Essential Functions of the Caregiver / Home Health Aide Role:
* Performs duties as assigned on the individualized Care Plan, such as preparing meals, household tasks, exercise and medication reminders, transportation, assist with communication and activities
* Provides companionship for the client
* Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being
* Assists the client with activities of daily living
* Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members
* Great communication skills
* Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to the immediate supervisor in a timely manner
* Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
If you love taking care of people and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of the elderly and/or vulnerable adults, we are looking to add you to our team!
NOTE: By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
Powered by JazzHR