Candidates must be external and have at least 6 months of Registered Nurse experience to be eligible for the Sign-on Bonus.
Provides and directs comprehensive hospice care to a case load of patients through direct care, direct supervision, and care coordination with all disciplines.
Primary on call responsibilities include triage/symptom management of hospice patients in Ohio/Michigan after hours.
- Must be licensed to practice professional nursing in the states of Ohio and Michigan.
- BSN preferred.
- Requires a minimum of (3-5) three to five years of clinical experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- A combination of homecare/hospice clinical and case management knowledge preferred.
- Requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and problem solving abilities.
- Must be a team player, flexible, and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong customer and team orientation essential.
- Willing and able to learn computer skills.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.