CORPORATE VISION STATEMENT: To be and be known as the BEST in our industry.
The ERP Developer is esponsible for developing and supporting solutions for the various financial systems used by the organization.
- Develops customizations and extensions within the Oracle E-Business Suite application.
- Develops and supports integrations between Oracle E-Business Suite and other systems used within the company.
- Works closely with applications analyst and business users to identify opportunities for improvement of business processes through automation and custom software development.
- Provides solutions for complex software problems for existing applications.
- Maintains, debugs and works collaboratively in a team to improve existing software applications.
- Reviews existing code, troubleshoots and modifies applications to debug or enhance.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Computer Science or closely related equivalent required.
- A working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Experience with SQL development tools, such as TOAD, SQL Developer, or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years of implementation, configuration, support or development experience with a major ERP application (Oracle e-Business Suite, SAP, Great Plains, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience working with development tools, such as Oracle Workflow Builder, XML Publisher, and JDeveloper is preferred.