Work with purpose in community! This rewarding position is responsible for providing direct in-home care and services to individuals who have contracted with Garden Spot Village at Home. These services can include personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, as well as assistance with agreed upon domestic tasks. This role will also assist with scheduling of the At Home Staff.
We’d love to share the Garden Spot Experience with you!
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Team member scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Access to the onsite fitness center
- Several different dining venues
- Innovative team member referral bonuses
- Rewarding growth and development opportunities
- and much more!
- Assists clients in a manner conducive to their safety, comfort and independence level.
- Practices safety for self and clients and reports any unsafe conditions which may result in bodily injury to staff or clients.
- Assists, as contracted, in the care of the clients' personal possessions, home environment, meal preparation and feeding, appointment scheduling and reminders, and other services listed in the care plan.
- Assists, as contracted, in the personal care of clients. These duties may include: assistance with bathing and continence care, oral hygiene, hair grooming and shampooing, dressing and care with clothing, shaving, and nail care.
- Receives incoming calls, determines the nature of the call, and transfers the call when appropriate.
- Assists with the assignment and scheduling of At Home staff.
- Schedules transports to include communications with drivers, clients, care staff, and family regarding the transport details.
- Informs At Home staff of updated schedules.
- Prints and emails updated schedules for clients, staff in care areas, and POAs as needed.
- Maintains client information in "Generations."
- Orders brochures and other marketing materials as needed.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in care giving professions preferred, but not essential.
- Familiarity with, "Generations" system a plus.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification (or willingness to obtain after hire).
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork.
- Understands and can identify with the Mission Statement and philosophy of Garden Spot Village at Home.
- Must treat all clients, family members, and peers with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a cheerful and positive manner.