Prime Choice Funding, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in Southern California, has a full-time opportunity for a Post Closer Associate in the Orange County, CA area.
Founded in 2007, Prime Choice Funding, Inc., Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Retail, and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in Orange County, California, Prime Choice maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Prime Choice is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
- Monitor daily production reports and monitor individual’s activity.
- Clear Investor conditions
- Upload files to the Investor for purchase review
- Register and transfer files in MERS
- Pay the VA funding Fee and FHA MIP premium
- Insure VA and FHA loans
- Follow up for aged Trail Documents as needed
- Ship Notes to the warehouse banks
- Request note ship to the Investors
- Report and consult with management on any loan aged over 20 days
- Customer service for other departments, borrowers, and vendors as needed
- Performs other duties as requested by Post Closing Manager
- Knowledge of mortgage industry concepts, practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of mortgage loan documentation and the government endorsement/guarantee processes.
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time wisely.
• Ability to work independently, analyzes data, take and recommend appropriate actions with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication and customer service skills
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package