Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a Community Services Coordinator:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Assistant Community Services Coordinator,you will plan, create, coordinate and host events and programs for residents at multiple locations to build connections within their community, create memories for the family and provides rewarding experiences and opportunities.. Your role and support is important in the success of the CS Department and delivering on Lincoln’s mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housing quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to our customers (vendors, military families, Lincoln employees, etc.) and communication including professional phone and email skills to provide. Answer and screen phone calls and assist as needed.
- Provide department support on Community Services assigned tasks and items such as the Incentive Program, the newsletter, etc.
- Support at various assigned events during the year either with in office tasks or working at the event and assist with meeting coordination.
- Oversee, review, and process assigned accounting and financial matters based on assigned budgets. (i.e. processing Payscan, PAF’s, budget review and approvals, invoicing / PO’s, budgets)
- Maintain accurate records and submit required items by deadlines. Support with checking items are complete by deadlines (i.e. BMI, website documents, stats, recaps, staff sign-in sheets, photos)
- Maintain office and event supplies, oversight of copier and maintenance, coordinate office maintenance requests, IIPP items, emergency kits and plans, van supplies and maintenance, manage mail, Fedex / UPS.
- Perform various Administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems. (i.e. Payscan, Yardi, Word, Excel, Publisher, Indesign, Streampoint Registration Website)
- Comply with all federal, state, and local applicable laws, including Fair Housing, OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
What You Need for Success:
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in the administrative field.
- Prefers a degree, AA, or certificate in business management, administration or related field.
- Must have skills in customer service, problem-solving, decision-making, multi-tasking, communication, and with high skills in organization and balance.
- Ability to be self-reliable and take initiative and ownership with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in groups on event committees and department projects and fulfill roles and responsibilities.
- Experience with and understanding of budgets, proposals, contracts, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of personal computers: keyboard, internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office (Work and Excel), Publisher, InDesign, social media sites, and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi, Payscan, Streampoint). Technology savvy and a quick learner is a plus. Familiarity with use of digital camera preferred.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license and insurance required).
- Must be able to work an occasional night or weekend to support an event. Must be able to balance personal and professional hours and expectations. Must be able to manage time within a workday. Must be able to plan time off according to department standard.
- Ability to travel to other regional locations for work, training, meetings, and other work-related activities.
- Requires lifting up to 50 lbs. and moving of items during department cleaning or event organization of items.
- Requires use of personal and company vehicles.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.