- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years demonstrable experience in product/brand marketing/consumer marketing
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns & traffic patterns to determine if they are meeting business objectives
- Experience using data to develop, validate, and measure marketing programs
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels of an organization to gain support for initiatives
Amazon Devices?the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Kindle E-Reader, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, and Ring Home Security product lines?is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented and customer-obsessed, Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
As a Sr. Product Manager on the Amazon Devices Online Experience team, you will focus on how we optimize the customer shopping experience across our expanding portfolio of devices to better educate customers on their journey. You will conduct A/B tests to optimize performance of creative placements and customer targeting, identify and analyze data to create insights, build relationships with key stakeholders, and drive long-term process improvements. Additionally, you will be an expert in and raise the bar with online marketing channels, including Amazon homepage, search and email.
As part of the digital products marketing group, we operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon?empowered to explore new ideas, channels, and tools, setting the stage for how we?ll do business tomorrow.
We are looking for a smart, agile, highly-motivated, results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join the team in this high growth business at Amazon. The successful candidate will support marketing across a diverse range of existing devices and exciting new Amazon devices. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment?while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress.
The position is based in Seattle, covering the North America region.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; proven ability to think big and influence others
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization with demonstrated ability to influence others
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks and working in ambiguous environments
- Experience identifying customer insights, developing strategic input briefs, and working with campaign, creative, and media planning partners
- A love for marketing
- Demonstrated strong cross-functional leadership
- Self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- An ability to think big with a passion for diving deep into data to guide strategic decision
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age