Job Description:CNC MACHINIST/OPERATOR/SET UP.
JOB SUMMARY:Growing SW Charlotte machine shop is seeking qualified CNC machinists. This is an entry-level position. We pay top dollar for highly motivated qualified candidates to work in a dynamic, fast-paced ISO 9001 certified job shop. This is a 1st shift position with the opportunity for overtime. The candidate must meet the following criteria:
Your daily tasks will include:
- Running/Setting up a CNC Milling/Lathe machines.
- Loading fixtures/jaws according to Set-up instructions.
- Measuring parts to verify Print Dimensions.
- Verify paperwork is filled out properly.
- Deburring parts.
- Knowledge/Education on CNC operation/programming.
- Ability to Set-up CNC mills/lathes by installing fixtures/jaws, setting work/tool offsets.
- Assures quality control in tool specification by the use of various measuring tools.
- Proficient with bench top tools such as: Drill press, sander, grinder, deburring tools.
- Proficient in reading customer prints.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- 1-2+ years of proven experience as a CNC operator.
- Ability to stand for at least 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to identify small details.
- Ability to multitask with a high volume of time-sensitive materials.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time.Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour.
About Quality Products:
We provide precision machining and fabrication services for OEM manufacturers, with significant experience serving customers in the power generation, defense and light rail industries. We can handle projects from prototype to production, and are ISO 9001:2015 registered. Our specific capabilities include CNC milling, turning, laser cutting, metal forming, welding and assembly. We are based in Charlotte, North Carolina and service customers throughout the southeast and globally.