The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Management solutions to meet the business needs of Menard’s Enterprise Data Warehouse. You will work with architects and business partners to fashion the technical vision for various applications in our Data Warehouse environment.
- Design, develop and maintain Business Intelligence Technologies like MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Splunk.
- Develop and maintain data management activities from source system to target.
- Optimize ETL processes, existing reports and new programs to fit into a desired execution time frame.
- Collaborate with the business and other I.T. teams in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization.
- Actively participate in developing program specifications, writing code, testing and implementing program changes and program development.
- Develop test plans and thoroughly test and debug all code prior to implementation.
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in an Analytical related field; including Computer Science, Software Development, Information Technology, Data Engineering or related work experience.
- One or more years’ experience developing SQL Code.
- Testing for quality assurance, administering, and monitoring of database technologies.
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to work with both technical and business personnel.
- Experience with database technologies (Teradata a plus) or ETL tools (Informatica a plus) or business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy a plus).
PREFERRED TECHNICAL SKILLSETS:
- Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix
- Informatica Power Center, SSIS
Visit us at www.menards.com/careers to explore all Career Opportunities.