If you enjoy bringing a smile to others by simply giving them a perfectly brewed beverage, then this job is perfect for you! We are seeking someone to serve others as a Barista and help in one of our restaurants as a server. The hours are flexible and the benefits are great!
Offering Full Time & Part Time
M-F, E/O Weekend & Some Holidays
Ask about our bonus!
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Team member scholarship opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Access to the onsite fitness center
- Several different dining venues
- Innovative team member referral bonuses
- Rewarding growth and development opportunities
- and much more!
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Familiar with a variety of coffees and the expresso blend itself.
- Know the essentials of daily bar maintenance and bar cleanliness.
- Ability to switch roles over the course of a shift: from a Barista to a Dining Server.
- Prepares and/or sets up special functions when needed.
- Prepares dining venues for resident meals.
- Prepares condiments, desserts, garnishes, salads, salad bar, beverages, etc. for all meals.
- Oversees all activity in dining room, including setup, service and closing for each meal.
- Performs cash handling processes, including the processing of customer purchases into the Point of Sale system and completing drawer reconciliation at the end of each meal.
- Acts as a resource for new hire training in the dining rooms.
- Barista experience preferred.
- Displays strength and experience in all aspects of café and dining room service.
- Must be able to read menus, understand measurements, and use proper food presentation.
- Must be willing to train and participate in ongoing staff development programs.