Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Our Psychologist provides individual therapy and group psychotherapy. Conducts psychological testing with committed patients and is an active member of the treatment team, providing staff education as needed on psychological issues. Responsible for developing; monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance monitoring.
*Sign On Bonus
*Excellent Career Opportunity
Education for Psychologist:
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited university.
Experience for Psychologist:
- Two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric hospital or correctional facility is preferred.
Licenses/Certification for Psychologist:
- Current license as a Psychologist in the state of practice.
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy, family therapy, design and implementation of individualized behavior plans,
- Provides psychological testing to committed patients
- Assists with quality assurance reviews as required.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams.
- Supervises and trains the psychology students. Provides individual and group supervision to psychology interns.
- Develop behavior management plans and oversees the collection of data on the target behaviors for the Behavior Plans.
- Performs timely, complete and legible documentation of services provided, consistent with professional standards and facility procedures.
- Demonstrates understanding of, and complies with special precautions, disaster and fire safety procedures, assists with finding alternatives to seclusion and restraint, knowledge of abuse reporting. Completion of mandatory training, review by Director of Psychology.
- Provides trainings as assigned.
- Observe individuals in group interactions or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment and discuss the treatment of problems with clients and clinical team members.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here https://wellpathcareers.com/