Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Operations, Test & Evaluation Specialist located in Aberdeen, MD. This position performs a variety of routine OT&E tasks designed to provide experience and familiarization with Operations, Test, and Evaluation methods, practices, and programs.
LOCATION: Aberdeen, MD
JOB STATUS: Full-time
TRAVEL: As needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in technical subject discipline or Business or 14 years of such experience in lieu of degree
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Senior - 10 or more years’ experience based on educational requirements listed above
- 10 years of experience in development and/or testing planning, reviewing, executing testing, and reporting of Operational Test and Evaluation and include implementation of Continuous Comprehensive evaluation concepts and procedures
- Experience in DoD integrated test philosophy, test regulations, and coordinated test and evaluation programs are required.
- Must be familiar with DoD drawings, specifications practices, formats, and procedures.
- Five (5) years of experience in any of the following:
- Research, development, maintenance, and conduct of technical instructional programs and/or training;
- Automated data processing with proficiency in Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Project, Access) as well as implementation of macros;
- T&E of DOD Acquisition Systems that includes the following:
- DT, OT, and evaluation methods (includes T&E planning, test design, test readiness, test execution, data collection during test, evaluation of test or modeling data, and development of evaluation analysis plans and reports) for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- M&S and with ATEC’s VV&A process for models, simulators, instrumentation, and/or threats in support of T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems;
- Data collection, reduction, and analysis planning and execution for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- Oral and written communication such as briefings, writing technical papers, etc. (includes T&E plans and reports such as SEPs, TEMPs, ESRs, CIPRs, OT and/or DT Test Plans, OMARs, OERs, OARs, CLRs, SRs, and SCs) for Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- Integrating Army and Joint Service system acquisition documentation (includes DOD, Army, and ATEC regulations, pamphlets, instructions, and guidance) in the development of DOD system acquisition products for T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- Integrated budgeting, resourcing, and scheduling in support of T&E of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- Development and analysis of requirements, MOPs, and MOEs and how they contribute to evaluation of ESS of Army and Joint Service systems / subsystems evaluated by ATEC;
- Management of T&E Working-level IPTs and/or ASTs, to include conflict resolution with acquisition program stakeholders and decision makers on T&E topics.
- Works under the guidance and direction of an engineer; screens assignments for unusual or difficult problems and techniques; supports selection of procedures to be applied to the solution of problems.
- Provides professional OT&E support within allocated task resources.
- Performs portions of OT&E tasks and applies commonly-used equations and techniques to evaluate and solve assigned problems or systems.
- Coordinates with others to assure all safety, security, environmental, and community concerns are adequately addressed. Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
- This posting is a candidate for a “Key Position” under the AECSS contract’s RAD Task Order; candidate must sign a Letter of Intent to begin work on first day of Period of Performance (estimated to be 01 Dec 2020); Need LoI ASAP, as resume must be submitted with the proposal on 26 June 2020.
- US Citizens only
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available. Job Summary
- Requisition Number: 2020-9313
- Category: Professional Services