The Program Manager II is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing the day-to-day operations of the facility. In addition, the Program Manager II is responsible for ensuring residents understand and comply with the standards and operational procedures of the therapeutic community program.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 1p - 10p
- Enforce program policies and guidelines.
- Oversee therapeutic community environment and behavior management.
- Oversee activities such as tribes and games; provide appropriate training for clients necessary to maintain the therapeutic environment.
- Ensure clients are trained in the rules and guidelines of the therapeutic program, including client training in assigned responsibilities.
- Manage medical staff to ensure client medications are administered in accordance with licensing requirements and appropriate scheduling of medical appointments.
- Manage night security staff (Behavioral Health Technicians) and residents to ensure operational goals and objectives are met.
- Ensure Orientation/Newcomer clients receive appropriate and required weekly clinical services, specifically Life Skills, Process and Encounter counseling groups, all being properly documented.
- Work closely with clinical staff to address client behavioral issues in weekly Treatment Team meetings and in responding to inquiries, concerns, or grievances related to residents and the treatment program with communication to Senior Vice President/Facility Director.
- Assist in transportation process to ensure compliance to facility standards.
- Participate in the facility Quality Assurance program.
- Contribute to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure completion of Big 5 performance management tool for direct reports by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Work with the FD/Senior Manager and Human Resource Department for staffing, training, employee relations issues, performance evaluations and maintenance of personnel files, documentation and licensure requirements for facility staff.
- Work with HR to ensure Cenikor policy and procedure as well as all local state and federal laws are followed concerning personnel.
- Work closely with FD/Senior Manager to uphold the core principles of Cenikor’s culture and create a positive working environment for all team members.
- Maintain appropriate communication with facility staff and the Facility Director and/or the Senior Vice President when necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and foundation matters and refer questionable issues to FD/Senior Manager and/or Senior Regional Director as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledgeable in therapeutic community operations and concepts including games, rules and guidelines and behavior management.
- Knowledgeable about substance abuse treatment, prevention, and aftercare.
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead by established goals and objectives.
- Capable of discerning facts from opinions and remaining objective when listening to conflicting opinions.
- Possess good time management skills needed to meet aggressive deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Patience, perseverance, and resilience in a challenging environment.
- Good ethical and business standards.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required, including specific MS Outlook calendar experience.
- Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture with all team members:
- Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
- Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
- Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
- Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
- Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree preferred
- Cenikor graduate preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience with therapeutic communities required
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Powered by JazzHR