Lotame is the leading provider of data enrichment solutions for global enterprises. Our connected and patented SAAS data technologies and data management tools, curated second- and third-party data exchanges, and high-touch customer service make us the trusted choice for marketers, agencies and media companies that want to build a panoramic view of their customers and activate across the cookieless web, mobile app and OTT environments. Lotame serves its global clients with offices in New York City, Columbia MD, Argentina, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
Lotame is seeking a senior product leader to join our product team. We need a teammate who can interface successfully with salespeople, engineers, data scientists, and customers. Reporting to the head of Product, you will drive strategy, development and operational support of current and future products and solutions, including:
- Lotame Cartographer - Lotame’s patented identity resolution platform that leverages deterministic and probabilistic technologies to facilitate people-based and privacy compliant marketing solutions across the cookieless web, mobile app and OTT environments.
- Lotame Panorama - Lotame’s suite of data enrichment solutions that empowers media buyers and sellers to (i) surface new insights about the connected customer across platforms, devices, and contexts, (ii) enrich personas and audiences with the world’s largest resource of quality second- and third-party data, (iii) scale activation in all digital environments, browsers and devices, and (iv) unlock more inventory and revenue with data-enriched audiences for direct or programmatic advertising.
- Data Stream - Lotame’s big data firehose, supplying billions of consumer profiles, each with thousands of behavioral attributes, to support enterprise-level applications and solutions such as personalized digital experiences, persona development, and deeper, more valuable insights and understandings of target consumers around the world.
- Ownership of the full product and feature lifecycle:
- Product strategy planning including overall team and roadmap investment
- Overall roadmap management including feature prioritization and scoping
- Management of feature development in collaboration with Engineering
- Go-to-Market and feature release planning in collaboration with Marketing
- Post-release feature management - adoption, performance, and reiterations for release
- Product Fit and Market Landscape
- Understanding and communication of high-level market landscape and market trends
- Ongoing mapping and matrix of competitive landscape across all products
- Development and management of partnerships landscape in collaboration with integrations and build-partner-buy leads
- 8+ years and relevant experience in product management as an individual contributor and team manager in SaaS, identity resolution services, ad-tech/mar-tech background preferred;
- A proven track record in a similar role managing and structuring complex products, ideally in SaaS, identity resolution services, ad-tech/mar-tech background preferred;
- Experience developing requirements built on customer and business needs, willingness for working with remote teams;
- Inspiring character with a pragmatic hands-on mentality;
- Leading by example, driven, excellent execution and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent people management and proven communication skills that positively impacted a globally dispersed team;
- A passion for customer-focused product development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience;
- MS, MBA or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Science, Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related fields is preferred.
Powered by JazzHR