ChampionX has an immediate need for a Global Supply Chain Optimization Manager located in Sugar Land, TX. The Global Supply Chain Optimization Manager is responsible for managing and completing complex network and capacity modeling with a focus on cost savings, revenue growth, and/or supply chain efficiency opportunities. This position will ensure consistent use of data sources across the various network models and work to continuously improve the accuracy and quality of modeling inputs and outputs. The Global Network Optimization Manager will govern the processes, analytical network optimization tool and procedures to ensure the most accurate outputs as well develop the communication regarding the modeling results for execution.
If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more!
- Lead the long-term development and build out of Network Optimization capability for the Chemical Technologies business in ChampionX, including the roadmap for the build-out of the Strategist network optimization tool.
- Align processes with S&OP to support long term capital and product supply decisions and develop long term supply planning opportunities for strategic investment utilizing recommendations from network optimization.
- Build, enhance, and maintain the network optimization model using Strategist software for the Global Supply Chain to help identify supply chain efficiencies and the best total delivered cost to the customer
- Maintain and update fully documented processes on model architecture, data sources, and assumptions used
- Analyze modeling outputs to confirm accuracy and troubleshoot any issues found by reviewing model architecture, inputs or analytical processes.
- Collaborate with global supply chain teams, finance, and business stakeholders to analyze and interpret data required to support network modelling and analytics
- Collaborate with internal global supply chain teams to identify and align on assumptions used in the model development and maintain facility and network capacities to ensure they are accurate and reflective of current state.
- Support Supply Chain and other business teams with modeling and analytics in support of strategic initiatives.
- Lead through influence and in collaboration with the S&OP Director, the execution of the agreed upon network optimization moves
- Develop communication and interpretation of the model outputs to leadership including identified risks, financial impacts, business impacts, and timelines.
- Play an active role in the coaching and training of new hires and analysts for development in existing modeling processes and tools, ensuring a pipeline of talent.
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 5+ years of supply chain planning or related experience required
- Immigration sponsorship not offered for this role
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in process chemical industry
- End-to-end Supply chain planning and optimization knowledge
- Understanding of data visualization tools and techniques
- Business, and financial acumen
- Self Starter, Problem Solving Skills, Collaborative
- Strong Customer focus
- Strategist/JDA, IBM ILog and/or Llamasoft experience
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Info Type: Full time
Location: USA - Texas - Sugar Land