Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
About this role
Our Developer l implements, maintains and supports enterprise software applications and databases and manages software development projects and resources.
What you bring to the table
- Relevant Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Entry level or experience in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C#,.NET Framework 3.0, SQL Server and object oriented programming.
- None required.
What you will do
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scopes.
- Consults with internal and external clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs and attain client approval.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written by others that describes installation and operation procedures.
- Writes and maintains functional and technical specifications.
- Creates test data and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Assess personal and learning development need.
- Plans and implements program to meet identified need through in-service attendance and other formal and informal means.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships
- Promotes good working relationships among staff and between other disciplines and departments.
- Assumes individual accountability for own conduct and maintenance of professional attitude and appearance.
- Approaches change in a positive manner, motivate staff to work as a team, accept constructive criticism and learn from it.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available herehttps://wellpathcareers.com/ (https://wellpathcareers.com/#rewards)