|Company:||ProMedica Health System|
Performs diversified administrative duties for administrators as needed.
1. Types memorandums, letters, forms, procedures, special projects, technical papers and other needs as directed; initiating other documents and correspondence as appropriate.
2. Assists with development of power point presentations for meetings and forums as directed
3. Schedules appointments; maintains and updates daily calendars.
4. Arranges meetings, conference rooms and coordinates agenda materials.
5. Receives, handles, and transfers phone calls and messages promptly and courteously.
6. Processes and maintains confidential information (correspondence, personnel files).
7. Places orders in Lawson, processes purchase orders and check requests.
8. Processes travel and education data entry; coordinates travel arrangements as needed
9. Opens and routes incoming mail.
10. Responds to calls or other patient issues, logs data into RL6 and refers to patient advocate, appropriate director, manager or department for follow up.
11. Creates/maintains schedules for TJC mock surveys, administrator on call schedules, JOE Board rounding, and safety huddles.
12. Coordinates accreditation visits and sends announcements to FH leadership, reserves conference rooms, orders meals thru Dietary Dept
13. Schedule RCA meetings as needed
14. Attends department meetings and performs other duties as assigned or requested.
15. Covers for Executive Assistant during time off
16. Insures that all confidential materials are secured and properly maintained.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: