Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
About this role
The IT Financial Analyst is responsible for managing the financial aspects of the department. These include equipment, software, and telecommunications purchasing, asset Lifecyle management, contract management, and financial reporting
What you bring to the table
- Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Concentration in accounting or finance field preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of previous accounting/financial analyst experience.
- Expert Microsoft Excel user.
- None required
What you will do
- Responsible for equipment, software, and telecommunications purchasing including managing purchasing authorizations, equipment formulary management, generating purchase orders, validating and approving invoices.
- Responsible for asset lifecycle management including tracking locations of equipment, equipment disposal, and management of maintenance agreements.
- Responsible for financial management of IT activities including tracking expenses against budgets, managing Capex spend, and Capex Labor Reporting.
- Prepares analysis for monthly IT vendor spend against budget.
- Identify problem areas and propose solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available herehttps://wellpathcareers.com/ (https://wellpathcareers.com/#rewards)