Silver Spring, MD
Are you an Attorney with an interest in advancing your career in Civil Litigation? A boutique firm is seeking a licensed attorney with a love for the legal field to join their team. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Attorney role is based out of Silver Spring, Maryland. If you want to be counseled by a reputable partner and further develop your skills, contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Correspond with clients and the counsel for the opposing side
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal document
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Strong familiarity with Draft Legal Documents
- Trial experience desired
- Civil litigation experience desired
- Family law experience a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
Are you a self-starter? This job could be a great opportunity to grow your legal career. We are offering a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you love working in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you. Contact us today to get your career moving in the right direction!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.