Kelly Services is hiring for a *LIGHT ASSEMBLY WORKER* for a company in Austin, TX.(78752 zip code) This is lab manufacturing medical devices and equipment. Knowledge and previous experience working in a cleanroom is highly preferred.
Starting pay is $15 hourly with great perks (including massage chairs!!!).
Work schedule is Monday thru Friday, 6am - 230pm, with occasional overtime based on workload.
*****This is a temporary to permanent opportunity. The company offers 5 weeks of Paid Time Off yearly, 11 Holidays and a competitive Benefits Package.*****
An employee in this position performs work-station assembly operations including sewing and packaging of heart valves in a clean room. This person also inspects incomplete and finished components for conformance to written specification with the aid of a microscope and follows standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
* Sew and assemble sewing cuffs to specification in a cleanroom environment.
* Inspect materials and components, in-process assemblies, and finished goods with aid of a microscope.
* Maintain production and inspection records.
* Assist with monitoring, cleaning, and testing cleanroom environment.
* Complete other tasks as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred, as well as inspection or assembly or similar intricate hand work.
* Work within FDA & ISO manufacturing practices.
* Basic computer skills, including MS Office, internet and email.
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English, read detailed manufacturing instructions and drawings.
* Sit or stand for extended periods of time.
* Lift and bend forward with a load of up to 25 lbs.
* Good or corrected eyesight and good eye/hand coordination.
Should you be interested and qualified for the position, please apply to this posting directly. Once completed, please connect with [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) and call *281-899-5097* to schedule your interview ASAP.
Please review the full job duties and requirements below. DO NOT CALL the local office regarding this opening.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. ]]