|Location:||Strathmoor Village, KY|
This position is responsible for providing direct clinical services to child, adolescent, and adult patients utilizing art and other expressive therapies to address interpersonal issues that cause emotional distress. This includes art therapy, expressive therapy, individual art or expressive therapies; if certified, therapies addressing specific populations; if credentialed play therapy and EMDR and psycho-education. Modalities of therapy depend on clinical needs of the patient population and the experience and skills of the clinician.
1. Planning and implementation of group sessions for each population
2. Planning and implementation of individual sessions
3. Documentation of group sessions and individual sessions u
4. Completion of Activity Therapy assessments
5. Planning and assisting with programming outside of normal group hours for special events
6. Maintaining and ordering materials appropriate for art therapy interventions
7. Other tasks as assigned by manager
-Masters degree from accredited AATA approved program or non-AATA approved program with a minimum of 18 credits in specified art therapy coursework. OR, significant progress towards MA from ATTA approved program or non-AATA approved program with min of 18 credits in art therapy coursework.
-Bachelor degree and enrollment in Art Therapy MA program
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: