Production Operator Direct Hire- Elk Grove Village, IL- All Shifts
Elk Grove Village, IL
*What's next for you? This great job. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial Team as a Production Operator in Elk Grove Village, IL. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what's next for you. *
*Production Operator – Elk Grove Village, IL – Direct Hire*
* Operating machines in food manufacturing facility which could require repetitive lifting throughout the shift of lifting 30-50 lbs and rolling 200 lbs. drums.
* Applying your attention to detail while monitoring the processes of the machine
* Must be able to operate in accordance with the SOP's and the operating manual to ensure that a high-quality product is manufactured
* Follow all safety and OSHA guidelines - follow all regulations and procedures as specified by the USDA, FDA, DEQ, and Ariake. Examples of the policies include, employee handbook, HACCP, SSOP, GMP and Master Cleaning Schedule
* Utilizing your ability to follow the directions of our operating procedures for each area you are assigned
* Being a team player by assisting other areas as requested and perform tasks requested to promote teamwork and makes processing run more efficiently
* Keeping work area clean and free of debris
* Ability to repetitively lift and move up to 50 lbs.
* Work in a hot, cold, and/or wet environment
* Ability to work overtime and be flexible
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Manufacturing and Production Experience - Preferred
*Great Direct Hire Production Operator Opportunities with this excellent company! *
*Please apply with a copy of your most current resume, phone interviews will be scheduled.*
*Apply today and an online application will be emailed to you.*
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. ]]